Thank You, AZ Flyer.
- Contact the "Valley of the Sun S-Gaugers"
- List of Club Members
- Club Photos & Videos for the Month
- Valley Tracks News Letter
- American Flyer Instructions, Suggestions and Helpf...
- American Flyer Sound Installation
- My Restorations Projects: Steam & Diesel
- American Flyer DC Can Motor Conversion
- "Box Car Auctions of the South West"
- S-Gaugers Modular Model Train Layout
- Chuck Eral Model Train Layout
- Nelson Steinmetz Model Train Layout
- Bill Winans Model Train Layout
- Karl Wuepper Model Train Layout
- "My Classic American Flyer Table-Top Train Layout"
- Gene Probasco Model Train Layout
- Marty Wik Model Train Layout
- James Ingram Track 2 Controls
- We Buy, Sell, and Trade American Flyer Trains and Accessories ***** Complete Supply of American Flyer Train Parts & Service
Welcome to the Valley of the Sun S-Gaugers Model Railroad Club.
We are located in Phoenix, Arizona and are dedicated to S scale model railroading. We meet once a month on the 1st Saturday of the month at a members’ home. The club is informal and welcomes American Flyer and hi-rail S gauge operators and collectors. Free membership, no dues. Visitors our always Welcome!
Our next meeting will be on Saturday October 1st. in Fountain Hills, at the home of John & Helen Cooke. If you had a chance to visit John's American Flyer Western Railroad layout last year. This year it has grown to twice that size, with additional six feet in width. It is now 15 x 12 feet, with over four hundred feet of Gargraves track and forty-three American Flyer switches. Along with the American Flyer locomotives and cars on his lay out. He now has eighteen Plasticville building with numerous accessaries as seen in photo. Come join us at our next meeting.
More information will be going out to members this week end by eMail.
Chuck, Marty & Karl
John Cooke - Western Railroad Layout
Come join us at our next meeting as a visitor in Phoenix, AZ
Boys and their Toys
The Wonderful World of Model Trains
Thank You, AZ Flyer.
"Valley of the Sun S-Gaugers" 480-332-8120