- Contact the "Valley of the Sun S-Gaugers"
- List of Club Members
- Club Photos & Videos for the Month
- Valley Tracks News Letter
- American Flyer Instructions, Suggestions and Helpf...
- American Flyer Sound Installation
- My Restorations Projects: Steam & Diesel
- American Flyer DC Can Motor Conversion
- "Box Car Auctions of the South West"
- S-Gaugers Modular Model Train Layout
- Chuck Eral Model Train Layout
- Nelson Steinmetz Model Train Layout
- Bill Winans Model Train Layout
- Karl Wuepper Model Train Layout
- "My Classic American Flyer Table-Top Train Layout"
- Gene Probasco Model Train Layout
- John Cooke's Western Railroad Layout
- Marty Wik Model Train Layout
- We Buy, Sell, and Trade American Flyer Trains and Accessories ***** Complete Supply of American Flyer Train Parts & Service
"My Classic American Flyer Table-Top Train Layout"
American Flyer (1946-1966) were the classic toy trains and accessories developed by A. C. Gilbert Co. These model "S-Gauge" trains ran on two rail track, with smoke, choo-choo, rail sounds, and much more "realistic appearance". While building my current Arizona Mountain to Desert model train layout. I will be updating my web site pages weekly to show my layouts progress. I am always seeking links to "Instructions, Suggestions and Helpful Hints". Also check out "My American Flyer Video Library "