- Contact the "Valley of the Sun S-Gaugers"
- List of Club Members
- Club Photos & Videos for the Month
- Building "S" Model Train Layout
- American Flyer Instructions, Suggestions and Helpf...
- American Flyer Sound Installation
- My Restorations Projects: Steam & Diesel
- American Flyer DC Can Motor Conversion
- "Box Car Auctions of the South West"
- S-Gaugers Modular Model Train Layout
- Chuck Eral Model Train Layout
- Nelson Steinmetz Model Train Layout
- Bill Winans Model Train Layout
- Karl Wuepper Model Train Layout
- "My Classic American Flyer Table-Top Train Layout"
- Gene Probasco Model Train Layout
- John Cooke's Western Railroad Layout
- Marty Wik Model Train Layout
- We Buy, Sell, and Trade American Flyer Trains and Accessories ***** Complete Supply of American Flyer Train Parts & Service
John Cooke's Western Railroad Layout
John's Cooke's American Flyer Western Railroad layout has grown to twice the size, with additional six feet in width. It is now 15 x 12 feet, with over four hundred feet of Gargraves track and forty-three American Flyer switches. Along with the American Flyer locomotives and cars on his lay out. He now has eighteen Plasticville building with numerous accessaries as seen in photo.